The ABBy retracts the panniculus off the incision after a c-section, hysterectomy or any laparotomy. Gentle and comfortable, can be worn up to 14 days. 2 sizes are available. They can be applied to the panniculus after surgery. Your Patients will love the comfort and feel of ABBy and ABBy Plus. These extended wear wound care devices expose the incision site and aids in wound healing. It's so comfortable many patients don't want to take if off! Patients want to order ABBy, ABBy Plus for use even after their wounds have healed.
- Benefits of ABBy and ABBy Plus
- Fully exposes wound/incision sites, potentially reducing possible of SSIs
- Resistant to bacterial growth
- Improves healing environment
- Reduces incision pain, thus reducing the need for pain medicines
- Provided better patient outcomes by reducing potential for wound complications
- Silky, soothing to the touch
- Product Specifications
- Hypoallergenic and no latex
- Passes requirements for cytotoxicity
- Made from medical grade fabric with a silicone gel adhesive
- Breathable, dries quickly
- For use after many laparotomy procedures
- Other pelvic or abdominal surgery: male or female
Patients who have had previous c-sections reported less pain.
|Dimensions||16.9 × 12.3 × .25 in|
ABBy 5-pack, ABBy 10-pack, ABBy PLUS 5-pack, ABBy PLUS 10-pack
- ABBy : 2 oz. per peel pak
- ABBy+: 3 oz. per peel pak
- ABBy: 16.9” x 12.3”
- ABBy+: 18.375” x 16.25”
- ABBy 5-pack
- ABBy 10-pack
- ABBy PLUS 5-pack
- ABBy PLUS 10-pack
The ABBy® suspends the panniculus off the incision after a C-section, hysterectomy or any laparotomy. Gentle and comfortable that can be worn up to 14 days.
The HIPster® holds the panniculus securely in place during a right or left procedure and removes quickly and painlessly without residue. Designed for femoral access and THAs.