Home / Retentus Devices / Wound Care / DermaHug
DermaHug is applied over the sterile wound dressing to stabilize the tissue surrounding the wound or incision and minimizes movement. Minimizing movement of the tissue around the incision aids in healing and reducing the disruption of fibroblasts, further enabling the healing process. DermaHug can remain on the patient continuously for two weeks or longer. It's gentle on the skin and conforms to the body shape. It's adjustable and can be worn in the shower. They are so comfortable many patients forget they have them on.
- Benefits of DermaHug
- Stabilizes the wound/incision
- Improves healing environment
- Provides better patient outcomes
- Malleable. Can be adapted to fit any shape
- Reduces incisional/wound pain thus reducing the need for pain meds and appliances
- Silky, soothing to the touch; doesn’t cling to clothing
- About the Product
- Hypo-allergenic and contains no latex
- Passes requirements for cytotoxicity
- Made from medical grade fabric and silicone gel
- Breathable and dries quickly
- Applications Include
- Pilonidal Cysts
- Venus Ulcers
- Many More
|Dimensions||5 × 14 in|
Weight: 1 oz
Dimensions: 5 × 14 in
The ABBy® suspends the panniculus off the incision after a C-section, hysterectomy or any laparotomy. Gentle and comfortable that can be worn up to 14 days.
The HIPster® holds the panniculus securely in place during a right or left procedure and removes quickly and painlessly without residue. Designed for femoral access and THAs.